The membership group of GABC is made up of Ordinary Members and Associate Members.
- Ordinary membership is open to all Aboriginal businesses that are based and operating in the Goldfields region of Western Australia
- Associate membership covers our partners, supporters, & sponsors who identify with our mission and want to work with us to succeed.
Eligibility to become an Ordinary Business Member
- At least 51% owned by Aboriginal persons
- Led and/or managed by a principal executive officer (or similar) who is an Aboriginal person
- Controlled by Aboriginal person with whom rests the key business decisions regarding finance, operations, personnel and strategy
- For profit
- Trading as a business with a minimum revenue of $5,000 or a demonstrated recent history of trade ( 3 or 6 months trade history).
- Located in Goldfields of Western Australia
Eligibility to become an Associate Business Member
- A business where Aboriginal ownership is less than 51%
- Is not controlled by an Aboriginal person with whom rest the key business decisions regarding finance, operations, personnel and strategy
- Trading as a business with a minimum revenue $5,000 or a demonstrated recent history of trade (6 months trade history)
- Associate members do not have voting rights at general meetings
- Located in Australia