Providing unbeatable exploration services to even the most remote regions with minimal environmental impact.
Darda provide an efficient exploration and drilling service within the Goldfields region, employing a majority Aboriginal workforce and providing them with professional training and personal development opportunities within the business.
We are committed to our surrounding Aboriginal communities, employing Aboriginal members to work in their own tribal areas, keeping the cultural respect as well as supporting the local Aboriginal community groups in their land conservation projects.
Between Melissa and Vicki, they have 25yrs mining and industry experience; Vicki is a Mine Geologist and currently a Project Void Technician, a specialist in her field. Melissa has many years’ experience in Open Pit, Underground and Exploration as a Geological Technician, currently a Voids Technician, a specialist in her role.
- Exploration program pegging
- Drill Pad clearing and sump set up
- Camp set up
- Sampling ie: Grab, vegetation, soil, RAB, RC, Aircore and other sampling as requested by the client
- Drilling including, but not limited to, Diamond, Aircore, RAB, RC and auger
- Environmental rehabilitation
- On site core Orientation and Metre Marking
- Historical workings remediation
- Void mitigation (Open Pit)